간종양에 대한 고주파열치료 후 발생한 기관-담도루: 증례보고 (Bronchobiliary fistula after radiofrequency thermal ablation of hepatic tumor) [J Vasc Interv Radiol]
- 주저자 :Kim YS(김영선), Rhim H, Sung JH, Kim SK, Kim Y, Koh BH, Cho OK, Kwon SJ
- 영문 제목 : Bronchobiliary fistula after radiofrequency thermal ablation of hepatic tumor
- 한글 제목 : 간종양에 대한 고주파열치료 후 발생한 기관-담도루: 증례보고
- 저널 : J Vasc Interv Radiol
- 연도 : 2005
- 권 / 쪽 : 16 / 407-410
- 초록 : A broad spectrum of complications can occur after radiofrequency (RF) ablation of hepatic tumors, even though it has been accepted as a safe and effective technique for unresectable hepatic tumors. Recently, the rare complication of brochobiliary fistula was encountered after RF ablation in a patient with a metastatic tumor from stomach cancer. It was assumed to have developed from collateral damage to the adjacent diaphragm and lung base as well as biloma formation at the ablation zone. Symptomatic improvement was achieved by conservative management with an external drainage catheter, but the fistula was still persistent on a 2-month follow-up image.